Monday, March 4, 2013

Back to Reality

And with that, ladies and gentlemen, wedding day and minimoon recaps are officially over!

And now we can move on to some other good stuff.  Like how we returned from Newport to find out house was almost completely painted, and our roof was being stripped.  Yep!  We were still having work done on the house even without us being there! Brave, I know.


Back of the garage / Personal Picture

Priming the spots they scraped off / Personal Picture

The front with the first coat of paint / Personal Picture

So this blog is going to be transitioning into something other than wedding planning.  I think I'll still be talking about different parts of the wedding and being married, but for the most part, this is going to become a catch-all house, craft, and DIY blog.

First off though, you may have noticed that the blog had a makeover.  I was tired of the dark background that made it look a little scrapbooky, so I went a little more modern.  And I've added a bunch of buttons over on the right, along with a link to my Pinterest and my Instagram, so feel free to follow me on both!

I hope that you'll stick around because I already have some great posts drafted and planned, and I am really looking forward to blogging about these new happenings!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover