Thursday, November 10, 2011

Snapshots

I literally just got an email from our photographer, Matt, and he has finished our engagement pictures. They came out so well! We are so excited for them.  As I mentioned previously, we started out the day at our Alma Mater, and then traveled down to the beach to get pictures at sunset.  I am so happy that we were able to do both, because we know that we will not be getting a chance to travel much to get pictures on the wedding day.  Both the amount of time we have and the sunset will really limit our picture taking to spots closer to the venue, so being able to do these engagement pictures in these locations was perfect for us.

Now I just have to go through them about a hundred more times to choose the rest of my favorites.  Since I know that you want to see them, and that's probably the only reason why you are reading this post, I won't keep you waiting any longer.









 All Images by Matt Ferrara Photography

So what do you think? Did you and your SO take pictures at places significant to you or your relationship? Do you find yourself changing which pictures are your favorites each time you look at your own?


1 comment:

asian clothes sale online uk said...

Now I just have to go through them about a hundred more times to choose the rest of my favorites. Since I know that you want to see them, and that's probably the only reason why you are reading this post, I won't keep you waiting any longer. pakistani lawn suits price , lawn dress design 2015 with price

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover